Monday, November 23, 2009

So Big

Where has the time gone? Skylar - when did you grow so long that you fill up the length of the bath tub? When did all your pants become two inches too short? When did you start carrying your dishes to the counter with a smile and a proud "I did it!" ? I look at you sometimes and think, what an amazing little person. So beautiful. So sweet. Am I really responsible, however partially, for creating you?

Paige, you crack me up with the way you adopt funny accents to spin the routine phrases into comedy. "Mommy Terri!" you call out in the morning, from your crib. But it comes out "Mama Tehrrah!" slightly louder than necessary and with an almost fake-threatening urgency. I am giggling and smiling as I climb out of bed to come get you, and that's sayin' something, given that it's sometimes 5:30 am. :-)

Gramma Rotzie and Papa Tom are here for a week and both girls are full of glee over it. They LOVE their gramma and papa. Skylar threw herself into Papa's arms the minute she saw him. So amazing to watch. Tomorrow they're all going to AC Gilbert Discovery Village in Salem. Lots to do and see! Cousin Jocelyn, who is three, is arriving Wednesday night. Hurray for family and holiday fun!

1 comment:

  1. Terri, welcome to Blogspot! I love it! Your posts brought parenting tears to my eyes! Beautiful! xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete