Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Camera!


I've been limping along taking iPhone photos for years now, since our point and shoot started eating up the battery juice in a matter of minutes. I know, I could have replaced the battery pack, but I was holding out for a digital SLR and Jim got me one for my birthday! I. LOVE. THIS.CAMERA!

Happy birthday to me!


Jim and me at King Estate Winery, S and P with best pals E and N, and my awesome cupcake-plate presents

School starts two weeks later here than most of the rest of the country, it turns out. So, next week we are off to loll about Lake Tahoe with Papa and Gramma Engelhardt, then Labor Day weekend, school starts the 8th, and my parents arrive that day as well! Can't wait to hear more about their Norway trip.

Happy end of summer to all.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new camera!!! I bought myself the Canon Rebel T2i right before the T3 came out and I absolutely LOVE IT!!! I'm zero artistic, but as I get older I decided maybe I could find that part of me through the lens! Have fun and can't wait to see all your great pics!

    ReplyDelete