Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Walk4Hearing

Donations are pouring in to support our family walk in the Portland Walk4Hearing! We will be walking in honor of all of the wonderful families we met at John Tracy Clinic.

I will add the names of all of the kids in Julie's class to Skylar's shirt. Paige will sport the names of the kids in Betty's class, and Jim and I will wear shirts with our supporters' names on them. I am getting all teary thinking about how good it will feel to walk for JTC and our new found friends.

Here is a link to Skylar's fundraising page. I invite you all to be a part of the walk to raise money for hearing loss awareness and advocacy.


1 comment:

  1. What an amazing idea and such a great way to support such a wonderful school! I have chills thinking of it! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete