Saturday, October 30, 2010

Paige-a-met-aige

Paige often says and does hilarious and adorable things, and I haven't documented some of her quotes or crazy outfits here for a while, so here's a taste of recent Paige-isms and photos for your enjoyment.

"I'm gonna be four when I get so big and eat this cookie."

"I just love you so much mommy. I just do. So much."

"I ate so much dinner and I'm gonna be so big. I'm gonna grow and grow and grow and be four. "

"Mommy, I crack you up."



and a recent Skylar-ism, just cuz it's cute: "Mommy, don't talk to me. Talk to me tomorrow."

We had photos taken with Livia recently, on a chilly early fall morning at Tugman Park. Preview a few here: http://www.fremouwphotography.com/blog/ and scroll down to October 17.
We have had photos taken at 6 mos., 1, 2, and 3 with Livia. It's wonderful to have the same look captured each year...I'll be working on trio displays of each girl at 1, 2, and 3 for our living room wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment