Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Song and a Story to Make You Giggle



It is such a great thing when your toddler makes you laugh.

The scene: I'm climbing back into bed at 5 am after responding to a Paige nightmare, taking her potty, and tucking her back in. Then I realize Jim was up an hour earlier with Skylar.

Me: "What time were you up with Sky?"
Jim: "Four."
Me: "Did she have a nightmare too?"
Jim: Pause. "She had a booger."

The scene: I'm driving the girls to school.

Paige: "I'm going to sing you a funny song, mommy. A, B, C, D...Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star....Hee hee. I made a funny song. Mommy, I tricked you."

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, as usual. Thanks for continuing to post these little gems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you all so much. Wish we were closer to see and hear all these darling stories and songs in person. Hugs and Kisses.

    ReplyDelete